Whitesugarbush Self-catering Flatlet
- Guests think Whitesugarbush Self-catering Flatlet is in an excellent location
- 4 Witsuikerbos Street, Protea Valley, Bellville, 7530, Western Cape
1) Tranquil area with scenic nature walks and trail running routes in the nearby nature reserves including the Magic forest and Tygerberg Nature reserve. Both offer fantastic views over the vineyards and peninsula.
2) If you're into mountain biking. You won't be disappointed. Mountain biking routes within 5-10minutes:
3) You will be staying within 5 minutes drive form the start of the Durbanville wine route including well known wine farms such as: Meerendal, Diemersdal, Bloemendal, Durbanville Hills, D'Aria, Natida, Hillcrest, De Grendel + many more.
4) Your host will provide you with all information and brochures for the best tourist attractions and activities in Cape Town including e.g. The Waterfront, Table Mountain Hiking Cable Car, Sightseeing Bus Tours, Cape Point, Hout Bay Harbour, Two Oceans Aquarium, Kirstenbosch Gardens, Boulders Penguin Colony, The Top Beaches, Art and Craft markets, Adventures and Night life.
6) Popular shopping centres/mauls: Tyger Valley and Willowbridge (which also hosts a market day on Saturdays)
7) Close to Gyms and Golf Club