Denmar Psychiatric Hospital is a 170 bed private hospital in Pretoria, Gauteng. Facilities at the hospital include 7 Wards, individual and group therapy rooms, consulting rooms, lounges, TV and visitation areas, coffee shop, dining room with catering services, gardens and a pharmacy.
The hospital is located at 507 Lancelot Road, Garsfontein x16 in Pretoria in the Gauteng Province. Its location is close to the corner of the M10, Solomon Mahlangu Drive, and the M30, Garsfontein Road. Other nearby main roads are the N1 Highway to the West of the hospital and the N4 highway to the North.
- Hopsital fees: as per medical aid/private tariffs
- ECT fees: as per medical aid/private tariffs (excluding psychiatrist and anaesthetist)
- Psychiatrist: charged separately by the psychiatrist
- Psychologist: charged separately by the psychologist
- Occupational therapy program: charged separately by occupational therapists
- Pathology (if necessary): charged separately by the pathologist
- Ambulance (if necessary): charged separately, dependent on location
- Case managers (admin personnel) are available during office hours, Monday to Friday for any queries
- Group & Occupational Therapy
- Psycho-social Services
- Individual Therapy
- Electro Convulsive Therapy (ECT)