Grey’s Hospital, a public hospital operated by the KwaZulu Natal Health Department, is situated in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu Natal. It is a referral hospital providing 100% tertiary services and has 530 beds.
The hospital is situated in Townbush Road, Pietermaritzburg in KwaZulu Natal. Nearby main roads are the N3 highway to the North and the R103 to the South of the hospital.
Grey’s Hospital is a provincial hospital, therefore services are free to pregnant and breastfeeding women as well as children under the age of six years old. Other citizens are charged according to a sliding scale depending on their income.
- Accident and Emergency Services
- Anaesthetics and Pain Management
- Clinical Psychology
- Internal Medicine
- Laboratory Services
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopaedic and sub-specialties
- Pharmaceutical Services
- Radiotherapy and Oncology
- Social Work Services
- Speech and Audiology
- Surgery - general
- Surgery - subspecialty
- General and sup-specialty clinics run by Paediatric outpatients