National District Hospital is a provincial hospital in Bloemfontein, Free State. The hospital receives referrals from local clinics, private doctors, correctional services, SA Police, Southern Free State towns and Soft border towns.
The hospital is located in Roth Avenue, Willows in Bloemfontein in the Free State. The nearest main road is the R706 to the East of the hospital. The suburb Willows is surrounded by Westdene, Hospital Park and Wilgehof.
- R20.00 Consultation
- R10.00 If Admitted
- For consultation and being admitted = R20.00 + R10.00 = R30.00
- R119.00 for clients who are employed and on Medical Aid.
Unemployed please bring the following
- UIF Certificate or affidavit from the police station
The Service is free for the following people:
- Pensioners please bring proof of receiving pension i.e pension card or proof from the bank
- Pregnant women and children under the age of 6 years
Disabled - please bring proof of disability/ doctors’ certificate
- Maternity ward
- Male wards
- Female wards
- Paediatric ward
- Day ward – surgical
- Casualty department
- Tshepong crisis centre