St. Joseph’s Home is a Private children’s care facility situated in Montana in Cape Town, Western Cape. The home cares for chronically ill children from disadvantaged backgrounds. Children are referred from government hospitals and remain at the home for care for a period of 6 – 12 months.
The home is located in Pallotti Road, Montana in Cape Town, Western Cape. Nearby main roads are the N2 highway to the South-West and the M10 to the North. Montana is located near Cape Town International Airport to the West.
- 24 hour nursing care
- Access to medical treatment
- Community health workers monitor children for six months after discharge
- Occupational therapy
- Placement of children into family care and empowerment of caregivers
- Preschool and formal education up to Grade 7
- Rehabilitation services
- Social work services
- Speech therapy
- Transfer of patients to doctors’ appointments and admission to acute hospitals