Stoffel Coetzee Provincial Hospital is a provincial hospital in Smithfield, Free State. The hospital receives referrals from Smithfield, Rouxville, Bethulie and Gariepdam.
The hospital is located in Brand Street, Smithfield in the Free State. The nearest main roads are the R701 to the South of the hospital and the N6 highway to the East. Smithfield is situated 56.6km West of Frankfort and 46.8km North-East of Edenville on the R34.
- R20.00 Consultation
- R10.00 If Admitted
- For consultation and being admitted = R20.00 + R10.00 = R30.00
- R119.00 for clients who are employed and on Medical Aid.
Unemployed please bring the following
- UIF Certificate or affidavit from the police station
The Service is free for the following people:
- Pensioners please bring proof of receiving pension i.e pension card or proof from the bank
- Pregnant women and children under the age of 6 years
- Disabled - please bring proof of disability/ doctors’ certificate
- 24 hours Emergency and Casualty
- Gynaecology services
- Maternity ward:
- ante-, intra- and post-natal, neo-natal care
- Medical services
- Paediatric ward
- Psychiatry services
- Surgical services
- TB services
- Theatre and CSD services
- X-ray department