Tokollo Hospital is a government-funded hospital in Heilbron, Free State. The hospital has a 24 Hour accident and emergency unit.
The hospital is located in Myron Road, Heilbron in the Free State. The nearest main road is the R723 to the North of the hospital. Heilbron is situated 56.6km West of Frankfort and 46.8km North-East of Edenville on the R34.
- R20.00 Consultation
- R10.00 If Admitted
- For consultation and being admitted = R20.00 + R10.00 = R30.00
- R119.00 for clients who are employed and on Medical Aid.
Unemployed please bring the following
- UIF Certificate or affidavit from the police station
The Service is free for the following people:
- Pensioners please bring proof of receiving pension i.e pension card or proof from the bank
- Pregnant women and children under the age of 6 years
- Disabled - please bring proof of disability/ doctors’ certificate
- 24 hours Emergency and Casualty
- 24 hours Maternity
- General Wards
- Pharmaceutical Services
- Radiographic Services
- PMtCt / VCCT
- Minor Surgery
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Dietetic Services
- Oral Health Services