Trenchtown is a vibrant Caribbean style restaurant located in Observatory, Cape Town. Trenchtown is a very popular hotspot for cocktails, celebrations, and just a good night out with great company. The restaurant is comprised of 3 separate sections: a large indoor section with 2 LCD screens and the main bar; an outdoor courtyard with a deck, pebbled seating area, and a stage with 2 LCD screens and a projector; and the cocktail garden with a large seating area and grassy patch for lazy days in the sun.
- Monday Funday Xbox games, beerpong, and 2l jugs for R45
- Twosdays Free foosball, buy one get one free on Plan Jane burgers and margarita pizzas
- Wize Wednesdays Pubquiz, all night Trenchtown cocktails for R18 from 17h00 – close, caramel vodka and bubblegum tequila for R6
- Cheesy Thursdays Half price pizza, 80s music, and R9 tequila
- Phat Friday Half price flavoured shooters, R75 for 4 Jager Bombs, and FREE draught with every margarita pizza
- Saturday Sports day, Trenchtown basket for R70, and beach bar buckets for R35
- Sunday bring and braai day Free braai stands, beer buckets with 6 beers for R75, and bail of wood, BBQ sauce, and agarlic pita for R60