Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
- 2 Geckos
Get 25% off on stays that are 5 nights or longer. This special is always valid.
Taxes and Extras
Children aged between 0 and 12 stay free.
Children aged between 13 and 18 pay 100% of the sharing rate.
Cancellation Policy - Custom
Your booking with us constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions outlined below. A deposit is required to be paid to the accommodation provider by the person booking accommodation as a gesture of goodwill and a promise between the accommodation provider and the guest to ensure that both parties honour their responsibility. The accommodation provider to reserve the accommodation and not book it out to another party, and the guest to arrive on the given date for the specified amount of time and paying the agreed tariff. Sometimes unfortunate circumstances prevent guests from honouring their booking and in most cases other enquiries have been turned away by the accommodation provider in order to hold the reservation. For this reason the accommodation provider reserves the right to enforce the following terms:
• Deposit Amount: A deposit is required to confirm all bookings. The amount of deposit will be equal to 50% of the total accommodation booking and is required to be paid within 24 hours of the initial booking date to confirm the reservation. The remaining tariff is due on arrival to the property. Immediate deposits are required when the reservation date is within 7 days of the initial booking.
• Balance of Payment: Balance of payment is due on arrival. Please note that cheque payments will not be accepted on the day of arrival.
• Cancellation: In the event that a guest cancels a reservation the accommodation provider will make all endeavours to fill the cancelled dates.
• Cancellation Alternative: As an alternative to cancelling a booking, a guest may choose to transfer their booking “as is” to a friend or family member. Dates will remain as booked and will not be rescheduled by the accommodation provider.
• Cancellation Fees: If the accommodation provider is able to fill a cancelled booking the deposit will be refunded less a cancellation fee of R 400.00 plus any additional costs incurred in filling the vacancy.
• Cancellation Fees: For cancellations 30 days or less, or no-shows during both peak and off peak seasons where the resulting vacancy is unable to be filled, 100% of the deposit will be charged. For cancellations between 30 and 90 days during both peak and off peak seasons where the resulting vacancy is unable to be filled, 50% of the deposit will be charged. For cancellations more than 90 days prior, during both peak and off peak seasons where the resulting vacancy is unable to be filled, 20% of the deposit will be charged. Failure to arrive on the reservation date will incur full payment.
• Cleaning and Damages: A fixed amount of time is allocated to clean the house at guest departure. The house should be left in a tidy state which includes washing and drying dishes. The guest is responsible for any damages or breakages.
• Late Checkout: If not pre-arranged with management, checkout after 10am where cleaners are delayed will be charged at R 200.00 per hour or part thereof.
• Change of date: A change of date will be considered under the same guidelines as for cancellations listed above.