7 Frinton on Sea
Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
- 7 Frinton on Sea
- Rates displayed are on a self-catering basis.
Taxes and Extras
1. Bookings are confirmed only on receipt of 50% deposit of the total cost of accommodation.
2. The balance remaining, as well as a security deposit of R 2500 is payable 14 days before arrival.
3. Keys will not be handed out if the booking is not paid in full and all supporting documents have not been received - (signed Terms & Conditions, as well as copy of ID (South African) or passport (International guests).
4. Tenants will be held responsible for any damages/breakages/losses to the unit. You are responsible to check the inventory upon arrival and report any discrepancies immediately. The security deposit will only be refunded 7 days after departure.
5. A minimum stay of 3 nights is required. During peak season, a minimum stay of 7 nights is required.
6. Every person enters the premises Frinton on Sea and the apartment 7 Frinton and uses the facilities completely at his/her own risk. Neither the owner of the property, his relatives, representatives, or employees accept liability for any injury, loss or damage to you, your family or your visitors.
7. The apartment will be serviced free of charge during week days. Services on weekends and public holidays are at an additional charge to the tenant. Extra linen, for whatever reason, will be at an additional charge for the tenant.
8. Arrival time is 14:00. Departure time is 09:00.
9. No pets are allowed in the apartment.
10. No smoking is allowed in the apartment.
11. No burning of candles and/or incense is allowed in the apartment.
12. All tenants and their guests will adhere to the rules of the complex.
13. Due to severe water restrictions, all tenants will be required to comply to the allocated daily usage for the unit. Failure to comply with this restriction will lead to hefty fines to the owner and thus applies to tenants.
14. Please check the description of the apartment before your arrival. If the apartment is not equipped with a certain appliance or service, it will not be supplied for the convenience of the tenants.
15. The owners of 7 Frinton take every care to ensure that all appliances and services are in working order. Faulty appliances and services (DStv/Wi-Fi) will be attended to as soon as possible but no refunds or discounts will be made in this regard.
16. No end-of-year bookings for matriculates are allowed. Keys will not be handed to matriculates who have had bookings done by parents.
17. The maximum number of people allowed is 7. Maximum 6 adults.
18. No extra blow-up mattresses are allowed in the apartment.
19. We take no responsibility for any items left behind in the apartment.
20. No parties/events are allowed in the apartment.
Cancellation Policy - Custom
|More than 1 month before check-in||50%deposit refunded|
|Less than 1 month before check-in||0%deposit refunded|