Doornkop Fish and Wildlife Reserve 108
Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
In addition to the rates in the table above, this establishment also charges a once-off R450 cleaning fee per booking.
Get 15% off when you book less than 5 days before your stay (minimum 2 night stay). This special is always valid.
Rates displayed are on a self-catering basis.
Daily housekeeping is included for about two hours. Mainly living areas, kitchen, and bathroom.
- DStv connection is available for an additional fee per day.
- As it is a farm, each house has its own sewerage system.
- It being a wildlife reserve no loud partying and loud music are aloud. Such disturbing of the wildlife is a no-go. Security guards patrol the farm at night and any such incidents will be reported to management.
- Should guests after booking want to add to the number of guests, it should be communicated with the host as it affects preparation as well as may incur additional cost.
- Additional day visitors at the house are not allowed. Should you want to receive day visitors, you have to communicate that to the host in advance so it can be discussed. It may incur additional charges. Approval is at management's discretion and may incur additional charges for the guests' account should it not be disclosed.
- The Reserve restricts day visitors to the hours of 08:00 to 17:00. No exceptions are made.
- No fires to be made in any other place in and around the house apart from the two in-house fireplaces and the patio Jetmaster braai.
- Guests can bring their own firewood or buy wood from reception. Wood may not be collected from outside on the farm. Well-dried hardwood is a must otherwise the glass door of the fireplace will become smoked up and not remain transparent. Trying to clean it will put you at risk of burning yourself as well as damaging the glass.
- Guests are recommended to bring kindling and fire lighters, and middle to large-sized wood pieces. Hard sickle bush wood from the Bushveld gives the best burning and heat.
- Guests must please bring their own helmets for cycling and first-aid kits.
|More than 1 month before check-in||50%deposit refunded|
|More than 2 weeks before check-in||25%deposit refunded|
|Less than 2 weeks before check-in||0%deposit refunded|
- Capacity: 8 people
Check-in: 14:00 to 00:00
- Address: 108 Doornkop Fishing and Wildlife Resort, Doornkop Farm, Carolina, 1185, Mpumalanga
- All ages welcome