Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
In addition to the rates in the table above, this establishment also charges a once-off R500 admin fee per booking.
- Rates displayed are on a self-catering basis.
A refundable breakage deposit of R1000 is payable directly to the establishment.
- The refundable breakage deposit (R1000) applies to each booking.
Please note that you may forfeit your breakage/key deposit and be evicted from the premises if the house rules are not abided to. Breaching and/or refusing to abide by these rules, shall permit the caretakers to act accordingly by requesting assistance from the appointed security services, if needed, to interact and request visitors to immediately vacate the unit and premises with no delay and no refund.
- The occupants shall not make any noise or cause disturbance of whatsoever nature, in the section or in the common property, and shall conduct themselves in such a manner so as not to disturb any occupants of other sections.
- Under no circumstances may the duties of the cleaners or other employees in the employment of the body corporate be interfered with.
- No items such as cigarette butts, bits of food, empty tins, or bottles may be disposed of on the premises or thrown from the balconies.
- No animals or pets whatever nature shall be allowed in this unit.
- Under no circumstance may any structural alterations be made to the outside or inside of the unit without consent
of the body corporate.
- No furniture may be moved around in or outside the unit.
- The occupants shall not keep any items in the unit, which may affect the validity of the fire insurance policy.
- Strictly no fireworks are permitted on the property.
- Under no circumstances may any article or item on the inventory list for the unit be removed from this unit. If anything is broken and not replaced guest may forfeit the key/breakage deposit. No towels should be used at the pool/beach, please bring your own beach/swimming towels.
- Please keep the upholstery clean. No sun tanning lotions, food, sea sand, etc on the furniture.
- Please do not smoke in the unit, only on the balcony.
- The occupants must see to it that none of their personal property, garbage, rubbish, or similar items be left anywhere on the property or in the building except in the provided places.
- Fire extinguishers may not be used for any other purpose than to extinguish fires.
- No wood or charcoal fires may be made on the balconies. There are braai facilities in areas allocated for braaiing.
- No servants, other than those in the employment of the body corp, shall be allowed in the servant's quarters, unless
prior arrangements have been made by management.
- Vehicles may only be washed in the driveways.
- The gardener may be requested to wash vehicles only after hours.
- Parking is only allowed in allocated space for the unit. No parking in the driveways. Additional parking can be arranged prior to your arrival.
- Respect the other guests whilst making use of the pool.
Cancellation Policy - Moderate
|More than 1 month before check-in
|More than 1 week before check-in
|Less than 1 week before check-in
- Capacity: 6 people
Check-in: 14:00 to 19:00
- Address: Albert Meyer Drive, Unit 38 Eden Dunes, Shelly Beach, 4265, KwaZulu-Natal
- All ages welcome