Eden Wilds 38
Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
Get 20% off on stays that are 10 nights or longer. This special is always valid.
- Rates displayed are on a self-catering basis.
- Eden Wilds access discs are available from the office. Any vehicle not displaying a disc will be requested to fill in the visitor register on each entry and exit.
- The overall speed limit on the grounds of Eden Wilds is 15 km/h. Please adhere to this rule for the safety of the children and wild life on the property.
- Children are not allowed to ride tricycles, bicycles, skate board, roller blades etc. or play in the passages and stairways of the buildings.
- Fire extinguishers should not be discharged for any reason other than for fire control and prevention.
- Use of the swimming pool area is strictly between 6:00 and 22:00. No access outside of these hours will be allowed.
- Noise levels are to be kept to a minimum after 22:00 each day.
- Parking next to the car wash is allocated for luggage trailers. You may only off load the trailer, and ensure that it is parked in the allocated space once it is off loaded.
- The parking area for boats is next to the playground.
- No boats or trailers are to be parked at the units and general car park areas.
- The jetty allows limited mooring for 10 vessels only, thus it is available on a first come first served basis.
- The feeding of animals are strictly prohibited. Please do not feed the monkeys, geese or any other animal on the premises. If monkeys are fed, this entices them to enter your unit and can cause harm, loss and damage.
- Any problems or issues within the unit should be referred to the rental agents. Please do not contact the onsite office.
- Emergency telephone numbers are displayed on the notice board next to the stairwell on each block.
Cancellation Policy - Friendly
|More than 1 week before check-in||100%deposit refunded|
|More than 48 hours before check-in||50%deposit refunded|
|Less than 48 hours before check-in||0%deposit refunded|
- Free cancellation up to 1 week before your stay!
- Capacity: 4 people
Check-in: 14:00 to 18:00
- Address: Old Pont Road, Rennies Beach, Port Edward, 4250, KwaZulu-Natal
- All ages welcome