Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
- Luxury Safari Tent
- Rates are on a full board basis and are inclusive of accommodation, breakfast, lunch, high tea, dinner, coffee and tea, Wi-Fi, and 2 game drives on a Big 5 conservancy per day.
- Rates Exclude: Entrance fees to the Reserve, all beverages, laundry, transfers, additional tours, travel/medical/personal insurances and staff gratuities.
- A conservation levy will kindly be charged by the Balule Conservancy at Olifants West Nature Reserve Gate on entrance of R 85.00 per vehicle and R 200.00 per person. This fee is subject to change without notice.
- Road transfers can be arranged at an additional fee.
- All rates or quotes supplied do not include any medical, travel or personal insurances and we highly recommend these insurances are in place before and during travel. All additional activities are subject to availability and can be booked either before or during a stay at Imagine Africa Luxury Tented Camp.
- On arrival guests will kindly be asked to read and sign Imagine Africa’s indemnity agreement.
- Please note that there is a gravel road leading to the accommodation. Guests are required to enquire from the establishment about the condition of the gravel road before booking.
- We regret no children under the age of 8 unless the entire camp has been booked by the same group/family, in this case, children under 6 are not allowed on game drives. At all times parents are responsible for their children of 8 years or older and so have adult supervision day and night therefore not disturbing the calm or rest of other guests at the lodge and while on safari. Unfortunately, if these rules are not adhered to for the general peace and safety of all, we reserve the right to terminate the stay of the infringing party with immediate effect, who will be refunded the balance of their booking “pro-rata”.
- Children (Ages 8 up to 12 years) sharing with Adult(s) is 75% of the Adult Sharing Rate.
- Due to the fact that there are potentially dangerous mammals in the reserve e.g. lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, buffalo, hippo and hyena, we are not allowed to offer walks with any person under the age of 16 years.
Cancellation Policy - Strict
|More than 1 month before check-in||50%deposit refunded|
|More than 2 weeks before check-in||25%deposit refunded|
|Less than 2 weeks before check-in||0%deposit refunded|
- Capacity: 10 people
Check-in: 12:00 to 14:00
- Address: York 7 Olifants West Nature Reserve,, Balule, Hoedspruit, Greater Kruger, 1350, Limpopo
- No children under 8