The Robertson Wine on the River Festival is a fantastic outdoor wine tasting festival held on Goudmyn Farm between Robertson and Bonnievale in October each year. The setting is absolutely exquisite, held on the edge of the Breede River with marquees full of good food and wine, and blissful river cruises as the order of the day.
Satisfy your wanderlust and take a journey to the country on the scenic Route 62. Robertson Wine Valley is celebrating their 14th Wine on the River festival in partnership with Nedbank on 11 – 13 October 2019.
What you can look forward to
- Book your seat at this years’ Wine Theatre and be entertained by hosts, Jon Meinking and Wanda Cronje, for unique wine tastings and food pairing experiences.
- Use your wine tasting coupons to discover new wines on show and stock up on your favourites at the wine boutique shop.
- Treat yourself with a Connoisseurs ticket and be a VIP for a day in the Nedbank Lounge inclusive of all sorts of goodies and treats.
- Meander through stalls that will showcase local produce, artisanal fare and all sorts of beautiful keepsakes, while listening to live music.
- The popular boat cruise will offer leisurely river trips or book a wine safari ride to take you to nearby farms.
- A glamping package is on offer inclusive of tickets, transport, wine and more.