The Val de Vie Polo Estate is tucked away in Paarl, in the heart of the Cape Winelands, and is surrounded by the Franschhoek and Paarl mountain ranges. Whether you’re looking to spend the day outdoors, keen for some wine tasting, or are searching for your perfect wedding venue, Val de Vie is definitely worth stopping in at!
- Wine cellar Val de Vie Polo Estate produced its very first wine in 1825 and forms part of the original Manor House, consisting of a cellar and tasting room.
- Polo and equestrian facilities State of the art drainage, infield irrigation, laser levelling, 1% slope towards the spectators, Bahia grass., stables, fully equipped tack rooms, exercise track, lunging rings, practice field, and client change rooms.
- Polo Club
- Livery - Explore on foot or by horse.
- Polo shop
- Polo Club Restaurant and Black Bar
- Sports and Leisure Centre with a gym, 25m heated indoor pool, 2 tennis courts, 2 squash courts, steam rooms, saunas, personal trainers, and Pilates classes.
- Tennis academy
- Ryk Neethling Swim School