Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
- Accepted credit/debit card payments: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club International.
- Guests will complete the resort's indemnity form upon arrival.
- Guests will receive a vehicle permit.
- One vehicle per unit/caravaan parking is allowed and extra vehicles are charged R70 per night.
- The cost for an extra adult is R140 per night and R75 per night for an extra child under 12. No extra cost for a child under 3. Only one extra person is allowed above the accommodation unit limit. This does not include a bed, mattress or bedding.
- Due to escalating incidents of fraudulent electronic fund transfers (EFT), we require that EFT payments are made at least 2 days prior to arrival. In the event that your payment does not reflect in the Drakensville bank account upon arrival, we will require you to pay the outstanding amount. The necessary refund will occur if and when the payment does reflect in the Drakensville bank account. No keys or permits will be issued until the full account has been settled. Cheque payments are not accepted.
- Check-in time for accommodation units and camp stands is from 14:00. Check-out time is 10:00 for accommodation units and 12:00 for camp stands.
- Smoking in accommodation units is strictly prohibited.
- Accommodation units are serviced daily.
- Guests using our camping facilities must please bring their own power point adaptor.
- The standard size per camp stand is 11m x 12m.
- No pets are allowed, with the exception of guide dogs.
- If you are expecting visitors during your stay, it has to be arranged at reception during office hours. Day visit hours are from 08:00 to 17:00. No visitors will be allowed after 17:00.
- Own swimming towels and dishcloths must be provided. - No music is permitted at the resort from motor vehicles or private sound systems/equipment. Please consider the other guests by keeping noise levels at a minimum. Silence must be maintained between 23:00 and 07:00. - No ATV 4-wheelers are allowed at the resort.
- Only accepted swimwear will be allowed.
- Please note that during our out of season midweeks, there may be conference and/or school groups at the resort. For more information in this regard, please contact reception.
- The restaurant hours are from 07:00 to 21:00 during the week and Sundays from 07:00 to 14:00.
- Please note units are serviced every day.
- There will be light services on public holidays, Fridays and Sundays. Either the bathroom or the dishes will be cleaned. Excluded the making beds, washing floors etc.
- Linen is changed on day 4 for guests who have booked 7 nights and longer.
- Bring your own swimming towels, please note that unit towels are only for shower purposes and may not be used at the swimming area.
- Guests should please bring their own toiletries.
- Wi-Fi is available in some public areas but it does not reach the units.
Cancellation Policy - Strict
|More than 1 month before check-in||50%deposit refunded|
|More than 2 weeks before check-in||25%deposit refunded|
|Less than 2 weeks before check-in||0%deposit refunded|
- Capacity: 868 people
Check-in: 14:00 to 00:00
- Address: R74, Jagersrust, Bergville, 8354, KwaZulu-Natal
- All ages welcome